The cheapest ‘twin/dual pump’ packaged pumping station, for sewage & drainage, available in the UK today! Price @ £1412.00 + Delivery + VAT!
1. These units are fully compliant to BS EN 12050, BS EN 752-6 and Building Regulations Approved Document H.
2. This unit has Oliju F50-075 heavy duty submersible sewage pumps featuring a 50mm outlet, Vortex impeller with 50mm solids handling, cast iron and stainless steel construction 230 volt single phase. 7 litres per second maximum flow, 12 metres maximum head. SUPPLIED WITH A 5 YEAR CONDITIONAL WARRANTY
3. Pre-glanded, manual change-over switching unit.
3a. Battery operated basic high-level alarm unit with 10m floatswitch and counterweight.
4. Completely maintenance-free, transparent PVC, full-flow, non-return flap valves.
5. Extended lugs on discharge stools and top brackets, ensure guide-rails won’t fall off, and “floating” guide-rails allow movement should minor ground changes flex the base of the tank.
6. Light-weight, corrosion resistant, PVC guide-rails.
7. Single guide-rail per discharge stool prevents claw from coming off (common occurrence when twin rails flex together); Top brackets can easily be affixed into a round tank access opening as the pump can be rotated initially through 180 degrees before final coupling onto discharge stool.
8. Assembled onto fibreglass grating requiring only minimal holes for fixing assembly onto base of tank (normally 8 holes are required/drilled to accommodate 2x discharge stools, and more holes are more likely to leak).
9. Holesaw & arbor and 2 rubber 4” inlet/duct sockets for self-drilling/self-fitting to suit site levels.
10. 1 x 63mm ‘Plasson’/MDPE discharge pipe coupling (other options, e.g. hosetail & clip available at no extra cost).
11. Access Cover & frame included, to suit opening aperture of tank selected.Galvanised steel or plastic, depending upon tank model.Heavier duty versions available from stock at extra cost.
12. Floatswitch glanded into each pump respectively, providing automatic operation. (Use the manual change-over switch to alternate duty on a weekly basis or upon pump failure).
13. High quality, corrosion resistant, galvanised steel, pump lifting chains.
14. Flexible discharge hose used within tank allows movement should minor ground changes flex the base of the tank.
15. Corrosion resistant, 4-way, float suspension hook bracket.
16. Corrosion resistant, high quality, PVC, Slide Valve/Service Valve.