The cheapest ‘twin/dual pump’ packaged pumping station for sewage & drainage available in the UK today!
Price £1,412.00 + Delivery + VAT!
- These units are fully compliant to BS EN 12050, BS EN 752-6 and Building Regulations Approved Document H.
- This unit has Oliju F50-075 heavy duty submersible sewage pumps featuring a 50mm outlet, Vortex impeller with 50mm solids handling, cast iron and stainless steel construction 230 volt single phase. 7 litres per second maximum flow, 12 metres maximum head. SUPPLIED WITH A 5 YEAR CONDITIONAL WARRANTY
- Pre-glanded, manual change-over switching unit.
- Battery operated basic high-level alarm unit with 10m floatswitch and counterweight.
- Completely maintenance-free, transparent PVC, full-flow, non-return flap valves.
- Extended lugs on discharge stools and top brackets, ensure guide-rails won’t fall off, and “floating” guide-rails allow movement should minor ground changes flex the base of the tank.
- Light-weight, corrosion resistant, PVC guide-rails.
- Single guide-rail per discharge stool prevents claw from coming off (common occurrence when twin rails flex together); Top brackets can easily be affixed into a round tank access opening as the pump can be rotated initially through 180 degrees before final coupling onto discharge stool.
- Assembled onto fibreglass grating requiring only minimal holes for fixing assembly onto base of tank (normally 8 holes are required/drilled to accommodate 2x discharge stools, and more holes are more likely to leak).
- Holesaw & arbor and 2 rubber 4” inlet/duct sockets for self-drilling/self-fitting to suit site levels.
- 1 x 63mm ‘Plasson’/MDPE discharge pipe coupling (other options, e.g. hosetail & clip available at no extra cost).
- Access Cover & frame included, to suit opening aperture of tank selected.Galvanised steel or plastic, depending upon tank model.Heavier duty versions available from stock at extra cost.
- Floatswitch glanded into each pump respectively, providing automatic operation. (Use the manual change-over switch to alternate duty on a weekly basis or upon pump failure).
- High quality, corrosion resistant, galvanised steel, pump lifting chains.
- Flexible discharge hose used within tank allows movement should minor ground changes flex the base of the tank.
- Corrosion resistant, 4-way, float suspension hook bracket.
- Corrosion resistant, high quality, PVC, Slide Valve/Service Valve.