PACKAGED PUMPING STATION – MINI SUMPS
(i) Building Regs and Document H requirements met for:
- 282 litres of storage capacity per 1m of useable depth (ie below selected inlet position)
- Suitable for a 1 bed dwelling (max 2 pop) with 1.1m below inlet
- Also suitable for small light industrial unit (2wc’s) or extensions to domestic dwellings
- Available in depths from 600mm
- Accommodates single pump only (2″,2.5″,3″ discharge sizes)
- Available with our Pedrollo VXCM range – with 5 year (conditional) warranty
- Supplied with fitted 450mm diameter, pedestrian weight, access cover and frame
For customer-specific bespoke fabrication instructions click here or contact us at any time to speak to one of our experienced team.
1. The pictures are for diagrammatical purposes only. The finished products may well differ in their design and build.
2. Product development: We reserve the right to alter/ improve our product range from time to time, without prior reference to our customers.
(ii) Building Regs/ ‘Approved Document H’ requirements met for :
- 750mm Internal Diameter x 1.2m overall depth (plus cover)
- Will fit through 33″ door openings (at ‘first fix’ stage)
- 440 litres of storage capacity per 1m of useable depth (i.e below selected inlet position)
- Also suitable for small light-industrial unit (2WC’s) or extensions to domestic dwellings
- Accommodates 1 or 2 pumps maximum (e.g 2 x 2″ or 1 x 2½”/3″ discharge sizes)
- Can be fitted with our Pedrollo PVXC(M) range – with 5 year (conditional) warranty
- Supplied with fitted, pedestrian weight access cover & frame 600mm x 450mm clear opening size.
All our pumps are manufactured to the highest British Standards relevant to our industry such as BS EN 12050-1:2001 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites, BS EN 12056-4:2000 Gravity drainage systems inside buildings and BS EN 752-6:1998 Drain and sewer systems outside buildings.