We undertake all pumping station repair work to sewage pumping stations countrywide. This includes repairs to drainage pumps, submersible sewage pumps, internal pipework with in the packaged pumping stations and also the pump control panels.
When pumping station maintenance is no longer an option and equipment needs to be replaced due to age or a change in requirements, A&C Pumps Ltd are able to work with clients to design solutions using the latest technologies which will reduce overall energy consumption whilst operating reliably for years to come.
Whether it’s a single pump that needs replacing, or a complete overhaul of a DUAL pump system, control panels and pump housing (chamber), A&C Pumps Ltd are able to design, fabricate and install complete solutions using its own in-house resources. This minimises lead times and reduces installation times.
A&C Pumps Ltd offer a comprehensive service including:
- Upgrades to pumping equipment
- Pumping station repair
- Replacement of control panels, float switches and alarms etc
- Upgrades to level and flow measurement systems
- Replacement of complete kiosks
- Valve and pipework replacement
- Replacement of guide rails
- Installation of new lifting equipment
- Installation of improved safety barriers and well covers